Due Date: 6 February 2024 14:30
Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) PLC, established in January 2004, is the only specialized housing finance institution in the Maldives. HDFC is a privatized company with International Shareholders represented by International Finance Corporation (IFC of World Bank Group), Asian Development Bank and HDFC Bank Ltd. of India, jointly holding 51% of shares.
HDFC has a vacancy for the right candidate who can provide support to the HR Team of the company in the capacity of Assistant Manager – Human Resources.
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Human Resources
Post Type: Temporary
- Manage administrative works related to human resource management functions including but not limited to recruitment and selection, onboarding and orientation, performance management, compensation and benefits, training and development, recognition and rewards, employee relations, employee engagement, grievances and dispute resolution, employee transition and offboarding.
- Assistant in the development, implementation and revision of strategies, policies, procedures and guidelines related to human resource management function
- Ensuring management of accurate and up-to-date staff information
- Ensuring all employees are informed and aware of HR policies and procedures of HDFC
- Ensuring organizational compliance with relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management with minimum 5 years of work experience in a similar role
- Should have good knowledge of the Employment Act, and other relevant laws and regulations
- Should be able to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dhivehi and English
- Should be able to perform with integrity, professionalism, and maintain confidentiality.
- Negotiable commensurate with qualifications and experience
Term of Contract: 12 months (The contract shall be extended based on performance)
Interested candidates are requested to submit application, available for download at www.hdfc.com.mv, along with a CV, copy of ID card, accredited and attested educational certificates, reference letters from current and previous employers, police report, and other supporting documents on or before 6 February 2024, 2:30pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Tel: +960 3334666; email: firstname.lastname@example.org