Job Title: Islamic Finance Officer (Open for Maldivians only)
Due Date: 10 December 2023 14:30
*For Maldivians only
Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) PLC, established in January 2004, is the only specialized housing finance institution in the Maldives. HDFC is a privatized institution with 51% shares held jointly by IFC, ADB and HDFC Bank Ltd. of India with the Government of Maldives holding the balance 49%. HDFC Amna is the Islamic Window of the Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) Plc. In our continuous effort to improve housing finance solutions to the Maldivian citizens, we have launched a number of Shariah products under HDFC Amna, which was inaugurated on May 26, 2012. In order to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the Islamic division of HDFC, we seek a vibrant and dedicated candidate who can provide support to AMNA Team of the company in the capacity of Islamic Finance Officer.
- Provide sufficient and appropriate information to customers and accept application forms.
- Determine credit worthiness of clients and evaluate financing facilities.
- Present applications to the credit committee for decision after thorough credit analysis of the applications.
- Prepare Offer/Reject Letters, Facility, mortgage, and contractor agreements.
- Provide necessary and appropriate information to customer inquiries accurately and promptly.
- Qualification in Islamic Finance (Diploma / Degree level)
- Work experience in the banking and finance sector will be an added advantage.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft software packages
Salary: Negotiable commensurate with qualification and experience
Other Benefits: Service allowance, Fixed monthly Cost of Living Allowance, Health Insurance
Term of Contract:12 months (The contract shall be extended based on performance)
Interested candidates are requested to submit application, available for download at www.hdfc.com.mv, along with a CV, copy of ID card, accredited and attested educational certificates, reference letters from current/ previous employers, police report, and other supporting documents on or before 07th January 2024, 2:30pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Tel: +960 3334666; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;